Only the most qualified attorneys are listed on LosAngelesAttorneys.info
This site contains contact information for Los Angeles County attorneys who have passed our screening test as experts in their area of law.
Unlike most attorney evaluation sites, this site does not charge any of the attorneys to be on this site and does not accept payment to change an attorney’s status on this site. We strive to remain neutral.
To be added to a section below, the attorney must:
- Have a primary practice in the county.
- Dedicate much or all of his or her practice to the listed area of law.
- Not have a record of incompetence with the California Bar.
- Be in practice five years or more.
- Be generally known to the site administrators as highly competent.
- Be published in a law book or journal related to his or her area of law and/or be certified by the Bar in the listed area of law.
Attorneys are listed in random order.
Attorney Area of Expertise:
Some people who don’t need a full-service attorney can save considerable money by using a Paralegal, Licensed Document Assistant, Notary, Traffic School, or QDRO expert. We are, therefore, happy to recommend the following businesses: